The Installation/Delivery Specialist is involved in the installation and handling of office furniture, office systems, components and office supplies on a daily basis. Must have strong customer service skills to act as a company representative at the installation site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install office furniture and all components.
- Deliver office products and set up all office furniture, as directed.
- Lift and install heavy product (must be able to lift up to 100lbs).
- Unload and load ECBI trucks, unpack product, receive freight shipments, and check for damage.
- Verify product quantities or material received by reconciling packing list to purchase order.
- Notify/work with other ECBI employees to ensure all items are received, checked in and tracked correctly.
- Determine items to be moved, prepared, or delivered to customer by reading the necessary paperwork.
- Drive trucks to and from installation sites- CDL not required.
- Assures the development and success of Eau Claire Business Interiors as a whole.
Additional Job Requirements
- Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Pay Rate: $15-$17 based on experience
- Benefits available: Medical insurance, 401k, paid holidays and PTO.
- Valid driver's license with clean record
- Knowledge of construction and basic power and hand tools preferred.